REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and adviser, made about $4 million last year from her investment in the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., according to a newly released financial disclosure form.
She also made between $1 million and $5 million from a trust that holds her fashion companies.
The article goes on to state the following:
The income from the D.C. hotel in 2018 was similar to her income from the business in 2017, while she had income of more than $5 million from the trust in 2017. Trump announced in July of last year that she planned to close her fashion brands business.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- UPDATE: Donald Trump: Rock Star Welcome for Ilhan Omar ‘Staged’ in Minnesota
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- VIDEO: Trump takes fresh aim at Omar after her vow to be his worst nightmare
- VIDEO: Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan: Timing of final Carter Page FISA extension is ‘significant’
- VIDEO: Buttigieg Writes Off Donald Trump Supporters as ‘Committed Racists’
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Dems decry Omar resolution defending Israel boycott
- VIDEO: Students blast ‘racist’ statements, then learn they were Obama’s