REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and adviser, made about $4 million last year from her investment in the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., according to a newly released financial disclosure form.
She also made between $1 million and $5 million from a trust that holds her fashion companies.
The article goes on to state the following:
The income from the D.C. hotel in 2018 was similar to her income from the business in 2017, while she had income of more than $5 million from the trust in 2017. Trump announced in July of last year that she planned to close her fashion brands business.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’