REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A former top FBI official said a repository of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails was obtained by the Obama White House.
As part of a court-ordered discovery related to Clinton’s unauthorized email server, Bill Priestap was asked by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained” by the FBI.
The article goes on to state the following:
He divulged a nonexhaustive list, which included the Executive Office of the President.
“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated — Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”
DML News App offers the following additional information published by JUDICIALWATCH:
Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:
- Bryan Pagliano
- Cheryl Mills
- Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
- Heather Samuelson
- Jacob Sullivan
- Justin Cooper
- United States Department of State
- United States Secret Service
- Williams & Connolly LLP
Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.
BREAKING: JW announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President (1/4). https://t.co/W0YV9yyH7r
— Judicial Watch 🔎 (@JudicialWatch) April 23, 2019
We encourage you to read the full reports by clicking the links below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares edited video of Pelosi stammering and stuttering
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Faked Pelosi videos, making her appear drunk, spread across social media
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- VIDEO: Trump lays out conditions for working with Pelosi, slams her leadership