REPORT: Famous Reverend Calls Day of Prayer for Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Evangelist Rev. Franklin Graham is leading a group of more than 250 Christian leaders in calling for June 2 to be a “special day of prayer for the President, Donald J. Trump.”
Graham posted his call to Facebook, asking for Americans to respond to his post:
The article goes on to state the following:
President Trump’s enemies continue to try everything to destroy him, his family, and the presidency. In the history of our country, no president has been attacked as he has. I believe the only hope for him, and this nation, is God.
This is a critical time for America. We’re on the edge of a precipice. Time is short. We need to pray for God to intervene. We need to ask God to protect, strengthen, encourage, and guide the President.
We know that God hears and answers prayer. He can soften hearts and change minds. He is all-powerful, and He rules over the affairs of nations. The Bible instructs us to pray for those in authority, “that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior” (1 Timothy 2:2–3).
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- REPORT: GOP Congressmen Send Letter To CNN CEO For Refusing To Air Trump Campaign Ads
- REPORT: READ: Pelosi’s ‘fact sheet’ on Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Fox News’ Wallace Wants to ‘Smear and Cause Trouble’ with Anonymous Impeachment Claim, Former Colleague Accuses
- BREAKING: White House nixes Trump picks to take over DHS