“That point is correct, but it’s not what Sanders keeps saying — 10 years after fact-checkers started telling him he was wrong,” Dale wrote.
REPORT: Fact Check: Sanders Has Been Repeating False Claim About Health Care Spending For a Decade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
CNN published a fact check on Friday against Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), saying he has repeated the same “false claim” about health care spending since at least 2009.
Fact checker Daniel Dale said Sanders has falsely claimed multiple times over the last decade that the United States spends “twice as much per capita on health care as any other nation on Earth.” Politifact rated the claim “false” in 2009 and 2015, according to CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dale said the claim is still false in 2019. While he argued the United States spends more than any “health care per capita of any Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development country,” he said they don’t spend twice as much as any other single country.
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College