REPORT: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify before House panel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will testify before the House Financial Services Committee on Oct. 23 to discuss Facebook’s impact on the finance and housing industries.
Congresswoman Maxine Waters, the Democratic chairwoman of the committee, announced on Wednesday that Zuckerberg would be the only witness testifying at a hearing, titled: “An Examination of Facebook and Its Impact on the Financial Services and Housing Sectors.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The hearing follows a letter that she and other committee Democrats had sent Facebook in July requesting Facebook temporarily stop creating its proposed cryptocurrency, Libra, and digital wallet, Calibra.
The hearing will be a unique opportunity for lawmakers to grill Zuckerberg in public.https://t.co/H5j0T4Xbtt
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie
- BREAKING: GOP congressman who is considering Trump impeachment announces retirement [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
- EXCLUSIVE: Identity revealed of wounded veteran who Trump saluted at Texas rally [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- REPORT: Commentator says Elijah Cummings death was God’s revenge for taking on Trump
- VIDEO: 2016 Trump GOP Challenger Comes Out for Impeachment; The Left Reacts
- REPORT: Barbra Streisand shares VIOLENT cartoon of Pelosi and Trump
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement about Doral resort hosting G-7
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama ambassador being investigated for monitoring Trump allies, journalists