REPORT: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify before House panel
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will testify before the House Financial Services Committee on Oct. 23 to discuss Facebook’s impact on the finance and housing industries.
Congresswoman Maxine Waters, the Democratic chairwoman of the committee, announced on Wednesday that Zuckerberg would be the only witness testifying at a hearing, titled: “An Examination of Facebook and Its Impact on the Financial Services and Housing Sectors.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The hearing follows a letter that she and other committee Democrats had sent Facebook in July requesting Facebook temporarily stop creating its proposed cryptocurrency, Libra, and digital wallet, Calibra.
The hearing will be a unique opportunity for lawmakers to grill Zuckerberg in public.https://t.co/H5j0T4Xbtt
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- BREAKING: Medical examiner issues statement on George Floyd cause of death
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Deputy accidentally shoots colleague responding to a call
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car
- REPORT: Calls for de Blasio to resign trend on Twitter after comments on NYPD
- REPORT: Philadelphia officer run over while trying to stop looting
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends