REPORT: Ex-US Ambassador’s daughter adopted from Honduras charged with stabbing man to death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The daughter of a former US Ambassador to the UN has been charged in the stabbing death of a Maryland man after an argument on Thursday night.
Sophia Negroponte, 27, was arrested by authorities in Montgomery County who say that she killed 24-year-old Yousuf Rasmussen in a home in Rockville.
The article goes on to state the following:
Negroponte is the daughter of John Negroponte, who was US Ambassador to the UN under George W Bush from September 2001 to June 2004.
The report states that Sophia stabbed Yousef during an argument.
While serving in Honduras, Negroponte and his wife adopted five children, including Sophia.
BREAKING: Sophia Negroponte, the daughter of former ambassador John Negroponte, is facing 1st degree murder charges. Montgomery Co. police say Negroponte allegedly stabbed & killed an acquaintance, 24 year old Yousef Rasmussen, at a home in Rockville after a fight @nbcwashington pic.twitter.com/8AMyqb2ERZ
— Aimee Cho (@AimeeCho4) February 14, 2020
Former US Ambassador to the UN’s daughter, 27, is charged with murder after ‘stabbing man, 24, to death during an argument’ at a home in Maryland https://t.co/xTFhNA2HX1
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) February 15, 2020
One Twitter user wrote, “I was in college with and knew this girl very well, my mind is everywhere right now….”
I was in college with and knew this girl very well, my mind is everywhere right now….https://t.co/wZeH4Zoncc
— Timothy McLaughlin (@WickedUpdates) February 15, 2020
The daughter of a former U.S. ambassador allegedly stabbed and killed a man at a home in Maryland Thursday night, police say. The woman’s father, John Negroponte, has served as ambassador to the United Nations, Honduras, Mexico, the Phillipines and Iraq. https://t.co/AIe7iFsdHc pic.twitter.com/ze2427FHip
— NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) February 15, 2020
According to the following, this isn’t the first time she has been in trouble:
I’m also curious to know why Sophia Negroponte was barred from entering Joint Base Myer – Henderson Hall in Arlington, Virginia since Jan. 15, 2016 and if she was “assaulted” on Oct. 6. pic.twitter.com/WQRvG4Y4CS
— Michael Yoder (@YoderReports) December 18, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage