REPORT: Eric Trump slams Brad Pitt with choice words over Oscars speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Eric Trump had choice words for Brad Pitt after the actor used his acceptance speech at Sunday night’s Oscars to take a shot at Republican senators who voted against calling witnesses at President Trump’s impeachment trial.
Eric referred to the “Once Upon A Time in Hollywood” star as a “smug elitist” on Instagram and seemed to suggest Pitt’s political antics were behind the show having its lowest ratings ever.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Probably because Americans don’t liked to be preached to by smug elitists. The elegance has been lost and America has tuned these people out of their homes,” Eric wrote on Instagram alongside a graphic from Fox Business highlighting the low viewership.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- VIDEO: Black, gay Republican blasts Jussie Smollett for hate crime hoax
- VIDEO: Dolphins race alongside surfers in spectacular footage