REPORT: Eric Trump shares photo of new #LeaveOurPresidentAlone hat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump’s son, Eric Trump, tweeted out a photo of a red hat on Thanksgiving which has the abbreviation “LOPA” on it, which he said stands for “leave our president alone.”
Trump sent out the photo while his father traveled to Afghanistan on a surprise trip to visit the troops stationed there. Trump did not say whether or not the hats would be sold as merchandise for the Trump campaign. The hat looks very similar to other hats released by the Trump campaign, such as the original “Make America Great Again Hat” (MAGA) or their “USA” hat.
The article goes on to state the following:
The tweet comes after Democrats in Congress opened an impeachment inquiry into President Trump. House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler set the next impeachment hearing for Dec. 4, making it the first hearing for the committee in the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry against Trump. Nadler has continued to investigate Trump, requesting a number of documents from the White House on March 4 and sending letters seeking information from people and organizations close to the president.
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) November 28, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down
- VIDEO: Joe Biden Speaks Up About Suggestions to Abolish ICE