REPORT: Eric Trump shares photo of new #LeaveOurPresidentAlone hat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump’s son, Eric Trump, tweeted out a photo of a red hat on Thanksgiving which has the abbreviation “LOPA” on it, which he said stands for “leave our president alone.”
Trump sent out the photo while his father traveled to Afghanistan on a surprise trip to visit the troops stationed there. Trump did not say whether or not the hats would be sold as merchandise for the Trump campaign. The hat looks very similar to other hats released by the Trump campaign, such as the original “Make America Great Again Hat” (MAGA) or their “USA” hat.
The article goes on to state the following:
The tweet comes after Democrats in Congress opened an impeachment inquiry into President Trump. House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler set the next impeachment hearing for Dec. 4, making it the first hearing for the committee in the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry against Trump. Nadler has continued to investigate Trump, requesting a number of documents from the White House on March 4 and sending letters seeking information from people and organizations close to the president.
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) November 28, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- BREAKING: FBI Treating Pensacola Navy Shooting as Terrorism
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- BREAKING: Suspect identified as Saudi national in shooting at naval base, multiple dead
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- BREAKING: Name and photo released of Saudi Air Force trainee who opened fire at Pensacola naval base