REPORT: Elizabeth Warren Receives Her First High Profile Endorsement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren received an endorsement from fellow Massachusetts congressman, Democratic Rep. Joseph Kennedy III, during a rally where she officially launched her 2020 presidential campaign.
“I’m here with you today because this country, our country, needs a leader who will restore the solidarity that [President] Donald Trump stole, who will not cower from the big, tough battles, from the ugly injustice and oppression that still finds its way to American soil,” Kennedy said while introducing Warren. “A leader who will bring this country together, to take on our greatest threat: a system that protects the powerful and the privileged while the rest struggle to get by.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“That leader, ladies and gentlemen, is a colleague, a mentor and a friend,” Kennedy continued. “That leader is the next president of the United States. That leader is Elizabeth Warren.”
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall