REPORT: Election judge pleads guilty to stuffing ballot boxes during primary elections for bribes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A former election judge in Philadelphia has been convicted of several offenses after he accepted bribes to cast fraudulent ballots and certified false voting results during the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections.
Domenick J. Demuro pleaded guilty on March 16 to conspiring to deprive persons of civil rights and of using interstate facilities in aid of bribery, according to the plea unsealed Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Demuro admitted that during his tenure as a municipal judge of elections, he accepted bribes in exchange for increasing ballots for certain candidates on voting machines. Demuro said that a political consultant paid him to add votes to the tally for candidates supported by the consultant, including candidates for federal, state, and local positions.
His fraudulent votes in 2014, 2015, and 2016 accounted for over 15% of the votes cast.
Demuro served as the Democratic chairman of Ward 39a in Philadelphia. but neither the candidates he casted the votes for nor the consultants who paid the bribes were named in the court documents.
Details about the defendant’s voter fraud scheme can be found in US Attorney McSwain’s video statement here: https://t.co/2H5nesQ7X3
— U.S. Attorney EDPA (@USAO_EDPA) May 21, 2020
Domenick J. Demuro, South Philadelphia Judge of Elections, Pled Guilty to Committing Election Fraud in 2014, 2015, and 2016. Taking Bribes & Stuffing the Ballot Box, conspiring to deprive persons of civil rights, & interstate facilities in aid of bribery.https://t.co/1DuYswjgZI
— Question Everything (@worldnewsextra) May 21, 2020
— NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) May 21, 2020
What voter fraud? “Demuro’s fraudulent votes accounted for over 15% of the votes cast in 2014, 2015, and 2016.” https://t.co/sEfGPwKVMZ
— Janette Fenway (@LeesLemmas) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests