REPORT: Driver accused of plowing into crowd of people with Range Rover following bar spat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A New Jersey man deliberately rammed his Range Rover into a crowd of people as they were standing outside of a bar, sending two of them to the hospital — including a woman who’s at risk of losing limbs, officials said.
The mayhem unfolded early Saturday at a watering hole in Elizabeth, according to city spokesperson Kelly Martins.
The article goes on to state the following:
Driver Robenson Louis, 32, of Orange, had gotten into a drunken spat with someone outside the bar and was allegedly attempting to exact revenge.
“It was God awful to see this guy up and down on the sidewalk, running into people,” a witness told ABC. “It was horrible. Everybody was just howling I guess because it was such a traumatic thing.”
— New York Post (@nypost) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Freshman Dem lawmaker argues with Ben Carson during hearing
- BREAKING: Judge decides if Deutsche Bank, Capital One can give Trump financial records to Democrats
- BREAKING: Furious Trump cuts-off talks with Dems, responds to Pelosi’s ‘cover-up’ claim in fiery announcement [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Blasts out statement to Dems, ‘thanks’ Pelosi for her ‘prayers’
- POLL: Dems unleash on Trump – Can his presidency survive?
- BREAKING: Two banks have turned Trump’s financial records over to House
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Trump Surging in Key State; Tops Every Democrat in New SHOCK Poll
- BREAKING: House Intel postpones enforcement action after DOJ offer to share some Mueller files