REPORT: Dorian still slamming Canada with hurricane-force winds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Dorian continued lashing eastern Canada, having made landfall in Nova Scotia on Saturday, according to a 5 p.m. ET Sunday advisory from the National Hurricane Center. The storm lost its hurricane-force winds and is now described as a post-tropical cyclone.
Dorian is 65 miles west-southwest of St. Anthony, Newfoundland. It had maximum sustained winds of 65 mph and was moving northeast at 23 mph.
Boats were pulled from the water in Hyannis, Massachusetts, on Friday and ferries waved their fees to bring residents on nearby islands back to the mainland.
The article goes on to state the following:
The monster storm was blamed for at least 43 deaths in the Bahamas. It’s a number that officials warn will surely grow as thousands of people remain missing. Nearly 70,000 people are believed to be homeless on the islands, the U.N. said Friday.
In the storm-ravaged Outer Banks of North Carolina, floodwaters have receded.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname