REPORT: Donna Brazile breaks with Democrats over blaming Trump for shootings
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump received support from former Democratic National Committee chairwoman and Fox News contributor Donna Brazile in the ongoing debate over whether his rhetoric is to blame for two mass shootings earlier this month.
During a Friday appearance on The Guy Benson Show on Fox News Radio, Brazile claimed that Trump had “nothing to do” with the shootings when asked if she considered Trump to be a white supremacist.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This conversation about race and racism, domestic terrorism, white supremacy, white nationalism, it is that I am profoundly saddened as an American,” Brazile answered. “The reason why is to point fingers and to play this so-called blame game. President Trump had nothing to do with the maniac, and I’m being gracious here, the maniac who shot up a Wal-Mart store. He had nothing to do with the person who shot up, you know, the bar in Dayton. This is unbecoming of the country. The President of United States, you know, should not be blamed for you know these individual killers.”
.@donnabrazile tells me she’s deeply disappointed by the rhetoric surrounding the post-shootings blame game. She says POTUS “has nothing to do with” the massacres.
— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) August 9, 2019
Stop playing is Trump a racist? Instead, show us how to heal? Tell us what we can do!
Status quo isn’t working. What have you done to lift up the poor, protect ppl like me with pre existing conditions?
I know who I am! Who cares what Trump pretends to be. #EndGunViolence
— Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile) August 10, 2019
“The President of United States…should not be blamed for you know these individual killers,” the former DNC chairwoman said.https://t.co/RPSaDQDAMM
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police