REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted,’ claims reporter; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Donald Trump Jr. has privately conceded that he expects to be criminally charged as a result of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 presidential race won by his father, a reporter covering the probe claimed Friday.
Natasha Bertrand, a journalist for The Atlantic, made the remark following her appearance on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” during an online-only segment aired live on YouTube afterward.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that Don Jr. is probably in more immediate jeopardy,” said Ms. Bertrand. “He has been telling his friends and associates that he expects to be indicted, and he’s been saying that for the last couple months.”
Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted’ reporter claims; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’ https://t.co/cf3Ve4T4iR
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense