REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted,’ claims reporter; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Donald Trump Jr. has privately conceded that he expects to be criminally charged as a result of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 presidential race won by his father, a reporter covering the probe claimed Friday.
Natasha Bertrand, a journalist for The Atlantic, made the remark following her appearance on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” during an online-only segment aired live on YouTube afterward.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that Don Jr. is probably in more immediate jeopardy,” said Ms. Bertrand. “He has been telling his friends and associates that he expects to be indicted, and he’s been saying that for the last couple months.”
Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted’ reporter claims; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’ https://t.co/cf3Ve4T4iR
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall