REPORT: Don Trump Jr. weighs in on top Mueller prosecutor hosting a fundraiser for Biden
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Donald Trump Jr. chided the media for its seemingly indifferent reaction to Joe Biden announcing a fundraiser with Andrew Weissmann, one of special counsel Robert Mueller’s top prosecutors.
The president’s eldest son said there is a double standard that would have led to controversy if his father made a similar move.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Imagine how bad the mainstream media would meltdown if the DOJ lawyer that moved to dismiss the Flynn case left DOJ and hosted a fundraiser for [President Trump],” he tweeted on Thursday, referring to the case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.
“But because the media worships both Biden and Weissmann….crickets
Absolutely Pathetic!” Trump Jr. added in disgust.
Imagine how bad the mainstream media would meltdown if the DOJ lawyer that moved to dismiss the Flynn case left DOJ and hosted a fundraiser for @realDonaldTrump?
But because the media worships both Biden and Weissmann….crickets
Absolutely Pathetic! https://t.co/JaYfa0ARpd
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 21, 2020
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral