REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox News host Sean Hannity said the Justice Department inspector general’s investigation into alleged surveillance abuses may have hit a snag examining the first Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against one-time Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
During his evening show on Thursday, Hannity explained how Inspector General Michael Horowitz worked around the issue, which was related to British ex-spy Christopher Steele and his dossier, and may have already submitted his report to the attorney general.
The article goes on to state the following:
“From my understanding, my sources, is inspector general Horowitz is probably likely done,” Hannity said, adding, “I’ve had some people saying, suggesting strongly they believe that the attorney general already has the inspector general’s report.”
He was interviewing the Hill’s John Solomon and credited memos obtained by conservative group Citizens United through open-records litigation and first reported by Solomon with aiding the watchdog investigation reach a breakthrough.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report.
Fox News host Sean Hannity said the DOJ inspector general’s investigation into alleged surveillance abuses may have hit a snag examining the first Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant against one-time Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.https://t.co/TfgE0hEtTz
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment