REPORT: Documentary producers want Michael Cohen to spill Trump’s ‘skeletons’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Former Trump fixer Michael Cohen is being chased by a host of top documentary- and Hollywood filmmakers, including producers for Michael Moore, hoping to get the inside story of his erstwhile alliance with President Trump — and details from conversations Cohen secretly recorded at Trump Tower.
Cohen, who on March 6 reports for a three-year prison sentence, “knows where more Trump skeletons are,” according to sources.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cohen is still fighting for the return of, or access to, tapes he made of conversations while working at Trump Tower, which were seized by the FBI during raids of his home and office.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
— Page Six (@PageSix) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense