REPORT: DML responds to Ilhan Omar after she hits back at Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., hit back at President Trump after he promoted a report suggesting Democrats are trying to have the freshman ousted from Congress in the next election.
“I am sorry Mr. @realDonaldTrump. I am for real, you can’t #MuslimBan us from Congress!” Omar tweeted, referencing the 2000 hit song “Ms. Jackson” by Outkast.
The article goes on to state the following:
The controversial Democrat’s tweet came after Trump shared a post from a right-wing blog picking up on a recent report that some party members in Omar’s own state are looking to find a primary opponent for her next year.
I am sorry Mr. @realDonaldTrump 🎶
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 17, 2019
DMLNews founder Dennis Michael Lynch responded to Omar, saying, “If trump was smart he’d use you as a reason why he should cut the number of refugees per year by 99%.”
If trump was smart he’d use you as a reason why he should cut the number of refugees per year by 99%.
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) March 17, 2019
What sparked Omar’s fury was a article re-tweeted by President Trump on Sunday:
BREAKING: ==> Minnesota Democrats make move to REMOVE Ilhan Omar from Congress…https://t.co/77LYHMQ96K
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly