REPORT: Democrat’s own poll shows only small percent said THIS about state’s reopening
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The latest polling shows by a wide margin of 58 to 35 percent that people are fine with the reopening of their particular state.
When asked if their particular state is “moving too quickly to reopen,” “getting the timing about right,” or “not moving quickly enough,” only 35 percent said their state is moving too quickly, while 41 percent said about right, and 17 percent said too slow — which means a total of 58 percent want things reopened.
The article goes on to state the following:
In states that are “more closed than open,” 65 percent take the side of reopening, with 45 percent saying the reopening timing is about right and 21 percent saying it’s too slow. Only 28 percent said things are happening too quickly.
“This a quite a failure for a fake news media,” the report notes.
To add insult to injury, the poll comes from Democrat pollster the Global Strategy Group.
The poll is not an oversample of Trump supporters, the report notes, as those polled said they disapprove of Trump’s job handling the coronavirus pandemic by a margin of 40 to 56 percent, while Dr. Anthony Fauci was trusted by poll takers more than Trump on the issue of reopening by a margin of 58 to 27 percent.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests