REPORT: Democratic challenger to McConnell raises HUGE amount on first day of campaign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Amy McGrath, a Democratic challenger for Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) Senate seat in 2020, raised $2.5 million on the first day of her campaign.
McGrath’s campaign told NBC News that more than $1 million came in in the first five and a half hours after the campaign launched on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
McGrath campaign manager Mark Nickolas told NBC News that the $2.5 million haul came from online donations, with the average contribution being $36.15.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders