REPORT: Democrat vows to move forward with impeachment of Trump in Dem-controlled House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Democrats are facing the prospect of another floor vote on impeaching President Trump, the first since they took control of the chamber. Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) announced this past week that he will call for a third vote on impeachment that is sure to divide Democrats.
He previously forced House floor votes in 2017 and 2018, under a GOP-held House, that put fellow lawmakers on the record about impeachment.
The article goes on to state the following:
This would be the first time the House would vote on impeachment under a Democratic House, and a decision to not move forward would invite criticism.
Tom Steyer, the billionaire activist who has run nationwide ads urging Democrats to impeach Trump, has warned he’ll turn his fire on Democrats if they do not take action against the president.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: 7-year-old child’s note to parents written on her arm at school goes viral (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Cuomo slams Ocasio-Cortez, others, as Amazon ditches New York
- VIDEO: Melania Trump gifted necklace from Kenyan patient while delivering valentines
- VIDEO: Pelosi slams Trump’s intent to declare national emergency with veiled threat
- REPORT: Trump, aides call Fox hosts to defend border security deal after criticism
- VIDEO: Grassley opens Senate with unusual prayer request
- BREAKING: Florida governor makes major announcement on investigation into Broward schools
- REPORT: Ohio reintroduces ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill as new governor vows to sign it into law
- BREAKING: LA–to–San Francisco high-speed rail project abandoned by California’s new governor
- VIDEO: Liz Cheney Stumps Green New Dealers With One Question