REPORT: Dem Rep Paid Sister’s Firm Half of Campaign Cash Expenditures
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
A law firm owned by the sister of Democratic Rep. William Lacy Clay Jr. (Mo.) was the recipient of more than half of his campaign’s expenditures during the first quarter, according to new filings to the Federal Election Commission.
Clay raised $145,340 throughout the first quarter of 2019, which spans from Jan. 1 to March 31, and disbursed $56,797 during this time. Clay’s sister’s firm was the biggest recipient of the campaign’s cash.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the filings, $30,000 was paid out from the campaign’s coffers to the Law Office of Michelle C. Clay LLC, a company owned by Clay’s sister, Michelle, during the first three months of the year.
The address listed for the firm in Clay’s filings is marked in Silver Spring, Md., just a 20-minute drive outside of Washington, D.C, and also appears to be a residential home and not an office. The firm does not appear to have a website and practically no information is available online in relation to its operations. However, the Law Office of Michelle C. Clay LLC is incorporated in Maryland and is currently active, a search of business entities in the state shows.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this exclusive report.
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’