REPORT: Dem lawmaker blasts out shocking tweet about Trump, Kellyanne Conway
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Democratic Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts laid into White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Twitter after Conway made remarks about an opinion column scrutinizing several high-profile, progressive lawmakers.
Conway shared a New York Times opinion column written by Maureen Dowd on Tuesday with captions that tagged the Twitter accounts of several lawmakers who were newly elected to Congress.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Major Meow Mashup with [House Speaker Nancy Pelosi] brushing back anti-humanitarian border aid fresh-women [Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib],” Conway said on Twitter.
Pressley responded with a harsh insult for Conway while accusing President Donald J. Trump of tearing babies from their mother’s.
“[Conway], oh hi Distraction Becky,” Pressley tweeted. “Remember that time your boss tore babies from their mothers’ arms and threw them in cages? Yeah take a seat and keep my name out of your lying mouth.”
.@KellyannePolls oh hi Distraction Becky. Remember that time your boss tore babies from their mothers’ arms and threw them in cages? Yeah take a seat and keep my name out of your lying mouth. https://t.co/dS8saIssX8
— Ayanna Pressley (@AyannaPressley) July 9, 2019
Pressley’s insulting tweet drew a reaction from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who chimed in with a snarky comment accusing Conway of “playing games with people’s lives.”
“Trust me when I say you don’t want to get caught in [Ayanna Pressley’s] righteous fire,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “Kellyanne is way over her head defending caging children & families in conditions that have killed almost 30 people on her admin’s watch. She may play games with people’s lives, but we don’t.”
Trust me when I say you don’t want to get caught in @AyannaPressley’s righteous fire🔥
Kellyanne is way over her head defending caging children & families in conditions that have killed almost 30 people on her admin’s watch.
She may play games with people’s lives, but we don’t. https://t.co/7LDphWno2J
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly