REPORT: Cops hunt for creep who mounted disgusting attack on MTA workers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Police are looking for a man who threw urine on two female MTA workers, officials said Sunday.
The man, who was believed to be in his 20s, punched an on-duty MTA conductor in the head and threw a cup of urine in her face inside of the Brook Avenue “6” subway station at about 10:30 a.m. Friday, police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
About an hour later, cops said the same man threw another cup of urine at a bus driver through an open window while she was behind the wheel of the BX 2 bus on Grand Concourse Avenue near East 138th Street.
— New York Post (@nypost) April 14, 2019
— 1010 WINS (@1010WINS) April 14, 2019
— ABC 7 Chicago (@ABC7Chicago) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- TRUMP TWITTER STORM: Announcement, “PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!”, “COUP Update”, Melania’s Easter tweet and more!