REPORT: Conservative network files $10M defamation lawsuit against MSNBC and Rachel Maddow
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
One America News Network filed a $10 million defamation lawsuit against Rachel Maddow and MSNBC in California’s southern district Monday.
The complaint alleges that the dispute began a week after OAN president Charles Herring “called out and objected to Comcast’s anti-competitive censorship in an email to Comcast’s President of Content Acquisition,” according to a press release from the network. It then alleges that shortly after that Maddow opened her show by saying OAN “really, literally is paid Russian propaganda.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Back in July, Maddow pushed a story published by the Daily Beast that alleged Kristian Rouz, an OAN political reporter, has simultaneously been writing for Sputnik, a Kremlin-owned news outlet that helped Russia interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
A lawyer for OAN reportedly stated, “One America is wholly owned, operated and financed by the Herring family in San Diego. They are as American as apple pie. They are not paid by Russia and have nothing to do with the Russian government. This is a false and malicious libel, and they’re going to answer for it in a court of law.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname