REPORT: Conservative actor: Democratic Party ‘doesn’t represent America anymore’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Jon Voight says the Democratic Party has changed so much that it “doesn’t represent America anymore.”
“I’m a big supporter of our president, and I feel that what has happened with the Democratic party is something that I’d never thought I’d see happen,” the “Deliverance” actor said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter published Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This is not the Democratic party of John Kennedy, who I was in support of,” Voight, one of the few and most prominent entertainers in Hollywood to publicly support President Trump, said.
In their report, the Hollywood Reported further quoted Voight as follows:
“They had many heroes in the Democratic party. They have no heroes today. There’s a lot of slander and name-calling and lying that’s going on and passing itself off as news. This is my opinion. That’s where I stand and I don’t like it. Somebody has to stand up and say that and punch back at that nonsense. This is not America. The Democratic party doesn’t represent America anymore.”
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump