REPORT: Connecticut mosque fire investigated as possible arson
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Investigators are examining whether a fire at a Connecticut mosque over the weekend was the result of arson.
Some evidence has already been recovered indicating that the Diyanet Mosque in New Haven was a deliberate act, New Haven Fire Chief John Alston Jr. said on Monday. State and federal authorities have launched a criminal investigation, he said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are taking this very serious,” New Haven interim Police Chief Otoniel Reyes said. “We are working with our federal and state partners to make sure there is no underlying issue to the greater community and to the greater religious community.”
Evidence suggests that a mosque fire in New Haven was intentionally set, according to the city’s fire chief. https://t.co/GV9jqiUtCH
— New Haven Patch (@NewHavenCTPatch) May 13, 2019
Really worrying to see: Connecticut mosque fire now being investigated as arson
— Miqdaad Versi (@miqdaad) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- BREAKING: Ford makes major announcement affecting 7,000 salaried jobs
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
- BREAKING: Gorsuch sides with liberals in Supreme Court ruling on Wyoming hunter
- BREAKING: Judge upholds Dem subpoena for Trump financial records
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- REPORT: Beach evacuated after unexploded bomb discovered