REPORT: CNN’s Don Lemon says ‘it’s not my intention to say bad things’ about Trump while trashing Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
CNN anchor Don Lemon claimed on Monday night that it’s “not my intention to say bad things” about President Trump, despite being known as one of the most outspoken anti-Trump journalists.
During his nightly handoff with CNN colleague Chris Cuomo, Lemon complained about the daily White House press briefings on the coronavirus and noted the absence of prominent task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci. And while trashing the president, Lemon praised Cuomo’s brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Here’s the thing… as I’m watching, I kept saying ‘Why are we even listening to the president?’ But he’s the president and I understand that- ‘Why aren’t we just listening to the experts?’ Lemon began. “I kept watching your brother and my mom kept calling me and saying, ‘Wait, is Chris’s brother the president now? He should be because he’s doing what the president should be doing.’ And then she’ll call me during the president and say, ‘Why are we listening to him? Nothing he’s saying is factual. Why is he talking about the money he gave away, why is he doing this? I don’t understand it. Why is he yelling at a reporter? What is going on? He’s not acting presidential.’ And all I can say to her is, ‘Mom, he’s never going to.'”
He continued, “I’m not saying that- it is not my business or it is not my intention to say bad things about the president. I just don’t think it’s in him, Chris. And I’m not sure if we should look to him for that even though that’s what we look to presidents for, it’s just not in this man to do it.”
Lemon continued the Trump bashing by criticizing the president for even opening his mouth, claiming that every time he does “the Dow goes down.”
His over-the-tope commentary landed him in hot water earlier this year when he laughed to an exaggerated extent at a comment about Trump supporters being illiterate and “credulous rubes.”
“The president of the United States is gaslighting you and you deserve to know,” said the CNN host. https://t.co/zQE4a8Nf2l
— HuffPost BlackVoices (@blackvoices) March 18, 2020
President Trump said ‘anybody that 【needs】a test gets a test’.
President did NOT say 【wants】.
Testings should be carried out strategically.
Read the Transcript💢💢 pic.twitter.com/h0GYWRvzTc
— Tomo (@Tomo20309138) March 18, 2020
Anther deadline extended. Get the details.https://t.co/RB2hA3saVy
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 24, 2020
*Coronavirus cases worldwide: 392,399
*Total confirmed deaths: 17,147
*Recovered patients: 103,393
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
- BREAKING: CDC issues travel advisory for residents of 3 US states
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]
- REPORT: First coronavirus death reported in Florida city that may be next epicenter