REPORT: Clinton responds to Trump taunting her to run again
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hillary Clinton responded to President Trump’s tweet Tuesday suggesting his 2016 Democratic rival should enter the 2020 White House race.
“Don’t tempt me. Do your job,” Clinton wrote in a tweet.
The article goes on to state the following:
In his tweet earlier Tuesday, Trump mocked Clinton with his typical insult against his former political rival, calling her “the Crooked one.”
“I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting ‘C’ Subpoena!”
Clinton has insisted she won’t run again in the 2020 election. In March, she said “I’m not running, but I’m going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.”
Don’t tempt me. Do your job.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- VIDEO: President Trump and The First Lady Attend the Congressional Ball
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for cancer