REPORT: Clinton Foundation Reports Staggering Loss in 2018
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
The Clinton Foundation reported a loss of more than $16 million in 2018, according to newly released tax records, marking the second consecutive year of losses since Hillary Clinton’s humiliating defeat to President Donald J. Trump in 2016.
The foundation reported total revenue of just $30.7 million, including $24.2 million worth of grants and contributions, a record low for the alleged “charity.” That figure was well short of the foundation’s total expenses for the year—$47.5 million— resulting in a net loss of $16.8 million.
The article goes on to state the following:
The previous year, the Clinton Foundation reported a net loss of $16.1 million. In total, the organization has lost a staggering $32.9 million since Hillary Clinton’s lifelong quest for the presidency crumbled to dust in November 2016.
The Free Beacon shared the following revenue data to show just how far the Clinton Foundation’s revenue has plummeted:
- 2009: $249 million (The year Clinton became Secretary of State during the Obama administration)
- 2010 – 2013: $392.2 million additional revenue
- 2014 – 2016: $344.4 million additional revenue
- 2018: $30.7 million
Clinton Foundation Reports $16.8 Million Loss in 2018https://t.co/PaiYS5vja3
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) November 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- VIDEO: Schiff scoffs at GOP calls for his testimony in impeachment trial
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- REPORT: Trump rips Chuck Todd for ‘softball’ Schiff interview
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- REPORT: 2020 hopeful celebrates after qualifying poll puts him back on Democratic debate stage
- UPDATE: FIFTH coronavirus case now confirmed in US; infection can spread before symptoms show