REPORT: Clinton, DOJ struck deal to block FBI access to certain emails on her private server
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fired FBI agent Peter Strzok told Congress last year that the agency “did not have access” to Clinton Foundation emails that were on Hillary Clinton’s private server because of a consent agreement “negotiated between the Department of Justice attorneys and counsel for Clinton.”
That agreement was revealed in newly released congressional transcripts from Strzok’s closed-door testimony at the House Judiciary Committee on June 27, 2018.
The article goes on to state the following:
When asked by then-majority general counsel Zachary Somers if “the Clinton Foundation was on the server”, Strzok testified that he believed it was “on one of the servers, if not the others.” But Strzok stressed that due to an agreement between the DOJ and Clinton, they were not allowed to search Clinton Foundation emails for information that could help in their investigation.
The FBI would have been investigating Clinton’s emails in 2016, when former President Barack Obama was still in office and when Clinton was running for president against then-candidate Donald Trump.
Somers asked in the 2018 hearing: “Were you given access to those emails as part of the investigation?”
Strzok replied: “We were not. We did not have access,” according to the transcript.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report.
06.27.18 Interview of Peter… by on Scribd
— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’