REPORT: Clinton ‘delighted’ by 2020 Dem field but won’t pick a favorite
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hillary Clinton, in a surprise Friday interview concluding the 10th annual Women in the World summit, wouldn’t indicate her favorite from the field of 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls.
“I am absolutely delighted to see this incredibly diverse field, and especially to have more than one woman running for president of the United States,” said Clinton, who was the first female presidential candidate nominated by a major political party.
The article goes on to state the following:
She said she wants voters to choose a candidate in 2020 who will reflect “our positive self and not our negative.”
She further warned that Democratic candidates will have to “counter and ignore” the “diversion and distraction” from President Trump.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
— Hillary In Pictures (@HillaryPix) April 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’
- VIDEO: Trump gets into fiery exchange with reporters over tweets against Dem congresswomen