REPORT: Chinese media weighs in on Epstein death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
China’s state-run Global Times on Sunday argued the death of Jeffrey Epstein is evidence the entire American system is fundamentally corrupt, rich criminals are treated far too well, and change is impossible because Americans only get to choose between two parties when they vote.
The latter criticism seems odd coming from a deeply paranoid single-party Communist dictatorship that constantly throws public officials of every rank in jail for corruption, but here it is, courtesy of the Global Times:
The article goes on to state the following:
The US has developed dramatically thanks to such a system controlled by capital groups. But things are seemingly getting out of control. The widening gap between the rich and the poor is dividing the country and sharpening social contradictions.
But even if people realized this fact, what can they do? They can only oppose one administration and turn to another party backed by another capital group. The country has no alternative but to solve the problems with the existing system caused by the system itself – a vicious circle.
Just as Ryan Saavedra, a reporter at The Daily Wire, tweeted on Sunday, “Many of the people who are convinced there was a full blown government conspiracy in Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide are the same people who think the government can be trusted to own all the guns.”
Mysteries hidden in Epstein’s case might have gone with his death, but people’s anger and discontent should be enough to make Washington reflect. #EpsteinSuicide (File Photo: VCG) https://t.co/umyvzlbPso pic.twitter.com/aYIEVvbpgB
— Global Times (@globaltimesnews) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- REPORT: Trump rips into Pence aide who called Ukraine call ‘inappropriate’
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- VIDEO: Eddie Gallagher speaks out after Trump orders his Naval rank restored
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back