REPORT: Child actress unintentionally killed herself, coroner says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
British actress Mya-Lecia Naylor, who died at the age of 16 earlier this year, hanged herself and unintentionally took her own life, according to reports.
The assistant coroner in the case, Toby Watkin, said Naylor’s death was by “misadventure,” and was not intentional, per the Daily Mail and E! News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Death by misadventure indicates although the deceased deliberately carried out the acts, they did not intend to bring about their death,” Watkin said, adding that Naylor died at the hospital from “fatal pressure to her neck.”
“I find she did not intend to end her own life,” stated Watkin.
View this post on Instagram
We are so sorry to have to tell you that Mya-Lecia Naylor, who you will know from “Millie Inbetween” and “Almost Never”, has very sadly died. We will miss her enormously and we are sure that you will want to join us in sending all our love to her family and friends. If you would like to post a tribute to Mya-Lecia you can leave a message on the CBBC website. We know this news is very upsetting, and it may help to share how you are feeling with a friend or an adult you trust. If you are struggling and there is no one you feel you can talk to about it, you can always call Childline on 0800 11 11
The star’s father says she was stressed about her GCSEs and that he believed she did not mean to take her own life.
— Sky News (@SkyNews) September 9, 2019
A CBBC child star died by misadventure after hanging at her family home, an inquest has ruled.https://t.co/yIUHVvwhIJ
— The Scotsman (@TheScotsman) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father