REPORT: Chief negotiator on Trump Tower Moscow refused to ‘fully’ cooperate with House committee: Spokesman
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Felix Sater, the chief negotiator on the Trump Tower Moscow project, “has not fully cooperated with the committee,” a spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee said.
After a closed-door interview on Tuesday, spokesman Patrick Boland said the former Trump business associate “will remain under subpoena until he does so.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sater is a key witness in House Democrats’ investigation into President Trump’s ties with Russia.
Boland said Sater still needs to produce requested documents, and that Sater failed to answer questions about Michael Cohen.
“After Felix Sater tells reporters he fully cooperated with the House Intel Committee, Schiff’s spokesman puts out a statement saying he has not fully cooperated and is still under subpoena,” Jeremy Herb, Congress reporter CNN reported.
After Felix Sater tells reporters he fully cooperated with the House Intel Committee, Schiff’s spokesman puts out a statement saying he has not fully cooperated and is still under subpoena pic.twitter.com/EAPwirYQBG
— Jeremy Herb (@jeremyherb) July 9, 2019
Andrew Desiderio, a Congressional reporter for Politico, tweeted, “Wow. House Intel releases an extraordinarily rare statement about a witness interview. Spokesman Patrick Boland says Felix Sater ‘has not fully cooperated with the committee’ because he has asserted ‘privilege’ claims in failing to turn over documents.”
House Intel releases an extraordinarily rare statement about a witness interview.
Spokesman Patrick Boland says Felix Sater “has not fully cooperated with the committee” because he has asserted “privilege” claims in failing to turn over documents. pic.twitter.com/oaycyNsrFx
— Andrew Desiderio (@desiderioDC) July 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- VIDEO: CNN Tries To Convince GOP Women That Trump Is Racist, Doesn’t Go Over Well
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump has changed after ‘go home’ tweets
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant