REPORT: Chief negotiator on Trump Tower Moscow refused to ‘fully’ cooperate with House committee: Spokesman
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Felix Sater, the chief negotiator on the Trump Tower Moscow project, “has not fully cooperated with the committee,” a spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee said.
After a closed-door interview on Tuesday, spokesman Patrick Boland said the former Trump business associate “will remain under subpoena until he does so.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sater is a key witness in House Democrats’ investigation into President Trump’s ties with Russia.
Boland said Sater still needs to produce requested documents, and that Sater failed to answer questions about Michael Cohen.
“After Felix Sater tells reporters he fully cooperated with the House Intel Committee, Schiff’s spokesman puts out a statement saying he has not fully cooperated and is still under subpoena,” Jeremy Herb, Congress reporter CNN reported.
After Felix Sater tells reporters he fully cooperated with the House Intel Committee, Schiff’s spokesman puts out a statement saying he has not fully cooperated and is still under subpoena pic.twitter.com/EAPwirYQBG
— Jeremy Herb (@jeremyherb) July 9, 2019
Andrew Desiderio, a Congressional reporter for Politico, tweeted, “Wow. House Intel releases an extraordinarily rare statement about a witness interview. Spokesman Patrick Boland says Felix Sater ‘has not fully cooperated with the committee’ because he has asserted ‘privilege’ claims in failing to turn over documents.”
House Intel releases an extraordinarily rare statement about a witness interview.
Spokesman Patrick Boland says Felix Sater “has not fully cooperated with the committee” because he has asserted “privilege” claims in failing to turn over documents. pic.twitter.com/oaycyNsrFx
— Andrew Desiderio (@desiderioDC) July 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment
- CLAIM: Top Democrats reconsidering 2020 bid for WH as Biden stumbles, Kellyanne Conway responds