REPORT: CDC quietly releases new detailed guidelines for reopening America [READ HERE]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNBC:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has quietly released detailed guidance for reopening schools, mass transit and nonessential businesses that had been shut down in an attempt to curb the spread of the coronavirus in the United States.
The 60-page document, dated only as May and posted on the website without a formal announcement, comes after some states announced they would lift stay-at-home orders and begin reopening parts of their economies. The CDC has remained largely quiet on the pandemic. Agency officials haven’t held a coronavirus-related briefing in more than two months.
The article goes on to state the following:
The plan outlines a “three-phased approach” for reducing social distancing and proposes the use of six “gating” indicators to assess when to move through another phase. The gating indicators include decreases in newly reported Covid-19 cases and emergency room visits as well as a “robust” testing program.
Some of the recommendations for reopening schools include the following:
- No communal shared spaces – cafeterias, playgrounds
- Physical barriers or screens between sinks in bathrooms
- Only pre-packages boxes or bags of food instead of cafeteria food; kids eat in classrooms
- No field trips, assemblies, or external organizations in the schools.
- Kids ride in buses, one student per seat, every other row.
- Limit volunteers and visitors.
- Students’ desks 6 feet apart, all facing same direction.
- No sharing electronic devices, toys, books, games, or learning aides.
- Keep student’s belongings separated from others.
- No touching, hugging, holding hands.
- Face coverings encouraged.
- Same children stay with same staff all day, no switching groups or teachers.
- Stagger arrival and departure times for students to limit exposure to crowds of kids.
- Possible daily health and temperature checks.
READ the full newly-released “guidelines” below:
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- WATCH: Stunning moment Washington Monument struck by lightning, 2 park police also injured
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate
- REPORT: Democrats ask for investigation of DOJ decision to drop Flynn case [READ LETTER]