REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TMZ.COM:
11:48 AM PT — According to the autopsy report — obtained by TMZ — St. John was discharged from a mental health facility just 2 days before his death. The report says he was admitted after threatening to hurt himself.
Kristoff St. John died from heart disease and alcohol abuse … according to a report from the L.A. coroner’s office.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ‘Young and the Restless’ star’s official cause of death is listed as hypertrophic heart disease and is categorized as accidental, according to the report obtained by TMZ. The disease makes it difficult for the heart to pump blood and often goes undiagnosed.
As for the “accidental” label — that’s because Kristoff was apparently on an alcohol binge at the time of his death.
‘Y&R’ Star Kristoff St. John Died from Heart Disease https://t.co/t0aq4sccJU
— TMZ (@TMZ) March 19, 2019
“Kristoff was a feature film & primetime star before he came to ‘Y&R’ 1 of those rare actors who could navigate feature films, primetime television, & daytime. Not everyone has the capacity to do that,” EXCLUSIVE: Victorial Rowell on Kristoff St. John: https://t.co/0CmTlavFQQ
— Vanessa Williams (@NessaWilliams) March 18, 2019
— We Love Soaps TV (@WeLoveSoapsTV) March 19, 2019
UPDATE: Kristoff St. John, best known for his role on the long-running soap opera “Young and the Restless,” died from heart disease and the effects of an accidental alcohol overdose.
— Fox 35 News (@Fox35News) March 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TMZ.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TMZ.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence