REPORT: California teen killed in gang-related shooting, 2 people charged with murder
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A man and a teenager suspected of killing a 17-year-old boy in a gang-related shooting in California on Friday night are in custody facing murder charges, police told Fox News on Sunday.
Officers heard several gunshots near the intersection of Wabash and Evergreen avenues in Los Angeles around 11:50 p.m. and found the teenager unresponsive and suffering from a gunshot wound, the Los Angeles Police Department, said, adding that witnesses reported two male suspects escaped.
The article goes on to state the following:
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene, the LAPD said. The teen who died was identified as Ricardo Ramirez, KTLA-TV reported, citing loved ones and the medical examiner’s office. The Los Angeles County coroner’s office did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for details.
An LAPD officer told Fox News the shooting was gang-related. It was unclear whether Ramirez, who lived near the crime scene, was targeted.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties