REPORT: California Gov calls Trump’s border crisis ‘manufactured,’ removes troops
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LA Times:
The centerpiece of last week’s State of the Union was the lengthy defense by President Trump of his approach on border security as justified by an “urgent national crisis.”
On Tuesday, in his State of the State speech in Sacramento, Gov. Gavin Newsom will do nothing short of calling the president a liar.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The border ‘emergency’ is a manufactured crisis,” Newsom will say, according to prepared remarks released by his office. “And California will not be part of this political theater.”
And to prove his point, Newsom has decided to cancel the state’s National Guard deployment made to provide border assistance. It’s an action that could further burnish the new Democratic governor’s credentials as a key challenger to the Republican president.
Essential Politics: Gov. Newsom calls Trump’s border crisis ‘manufactured,’ removes California troops https://t.co/Kk2XvlQTmc
— L.A. Times Politics (@latimespolitics) February 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit LA Times. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Kamala Harris gives awkward response when asked about Jussie Smollett claims