REPORT: California Gov calls Trump’s border crisis ‘manufactured,’ removes troops
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LA Times:
The centerpiece of last week’s State of the Union was the lengthy defense by President Trump of his approach on border security as justified by an “urgent national crisis.”
On Tuesday, in his State of the State speech in Sacramento, Gov. Gavin Newsom will do nothing short of calling the president a liar.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The border ‘emergency’ is a manufactured crisis,” Newsom will say, according to prepared remarks released by his office. “And California will not be part of this political theater.”
And to prove his point, Newsom has decided to cancel the state’s National Guard deployment made to provide border assistance. It’s an action that could further burnish the new Democratic governor’s credentials as a key challenger to the Republican president.
Essential Politics: Gov. Newsom calls Trump’s border crisis ‘manufactured,’ removes California troops https://t.co/Kk2XvlQTmc
— L.A. Times Politics (@latimespolitics) February 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit LA Times. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart