REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXLA.COM:
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – California wants to give more benefits to people living in the country illegally as lawmakers in the state Senate advanced a $214 billion spending proposal Wednesday that would expand health coverage and tax credits for immigrants.
The proposal would let low-income immigrants living in the country illegally get government-funded health coverage if they are 65 and older or between the ages of 19 and 25.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Senate’s budget writing-panel also agreed to let some people who don’t have Social Security numbers qualify for the state’s earned income tax credit — a program for the poor that boosts people’s tax refunds. The credit would apply to people who have an individual tax identification number, which includes immigrants in the country legally and illegally.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more!
You can’t believe it until you see it but all I can say is WOW https://t.co/VZWD9lK5wt
— Steve Rath (@ilovecabo) May 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXLA.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXLA.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- VIDEO: Former campaign staffer charged with murdering ex-senator
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller