REPORT: Brexit leader pledges to campaign for Trump in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
LONDON — Nigel Farage, Britain’s populist champion of Brexit, says he will campaign alongside President Trump during next year’s election if he is invited to help the 2020 effort.
Farage’s role in an against-the-odds Brexit referendum win in 2016 led to him speaking at a Trump campaign event in Mississippi last time around.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We reached those people who have never voted in their lives but believed by going out and voting for Brexit they could take back control of their country, take back control of their borders and get back their pride and self-respect,” he said with Trump standing beside him.
In an interview with the Washington Examiner, Farage, 55, said he was prepared to reprise the role.
“If I’m asked to. It’s as simple as that,” he said in his office close to Westminster, the center of British government.
The following video features Farage speaking at a Trump rally in August 2016:
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Former campaign staffer charged with murdering ex-senator
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- BREAKING: VIDEO: Shooting at Toronto Raptors Championship celebration
- REPORT: Wife shoots her Army husband dead just days after he filed restraining order
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment