REPORT: Border Patrol identifies staggering number of fake families at the border
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Border officials from October to May have documented 4,800 members of families in which an adult who claimed to be related to a child in his or her possession was not the parent, just under 1.5% of the 332,981 total illegally entering family members, according to the Department of Homeland Security.
“We have identified now more than 4,800 family units that were fraudulent as they presented at the border,” acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan told the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday. The family units tally represents the number of individuals, either a child under 18 years old, parent, or legal guardian, apprehended with a family member by the U.S. Border Patrol, according to the DHS.
The article goes on to state the following:
The new DHS chief said some migrants seeking to gain entry into the U.S. are paying smugglers to rent a child because families from countries other than Mexico and Canada cannot be held in federal custody more than 20 days.
McAleenan also said the department has “uncovered multiple child smuggling rings” but did not share additional information.
DHS says close to a third of families crossing border are ‘fraudulent’ https://t.co/cmv0FSzYLf
— Mark on the Spot! (@msilvaok) June 10, 2019
.@thehill: Acting @DHSgov Secretary Kevin McAleenan told Congress Tuesday that 15 percent of migrant families screened at the border were found to be mispresenting minors as their own children in order to bolster their asylum claims. https://t.co/8Z0PHXwd7h
— Sen. Grassley Press (@GrassleyPress) June 11, 2019
One thing that’s not being talked about enough with the border crisis is the #HumanTrafficking. It’s out of control. When we were at the border just last week, we were told about a 3-year-old boy abandoned in a hot Texas field. 25-33% of these families are fraudulent. pic.twitter.com/NseMIInpqA
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
“No one knows exactly how many undocumented aliens are in the United States, or from where they come. Most estimates range wildly, from 10 million to 22 million,” The Hill reports.
No one knows, but over the past decade, documentary filmmaker and DMLNews founder Dennis Michael Lynch has produced three powerful documentary films about the costs and the impact of illegal immigration. In his films, DML takes you behind the scenes and provides facts, interviews and real solutions that are never presented by the mainstream media.
The 3 films are titled:
- They Come To America I – The Cost of Illegal Immigration
- They Come To America II – The Cost of Amnesty
- They Come To America III – The Cost of Obama’s Legacy
Now they are all packaged into one complete DVD set.
Get your own copy of this powerful “They Come To America TRILOGY” today, and DML will send you a second complimentary set to share with a friend!
Effective May 15, every Trilogy order will ALSO include a FREE “Build The Wall” bumper sticker!
For more details, and to get your own 2-for-1 Trilogy sets with the free bumper sticker, click the yellow button below NOW.
More to watch:
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-min of his new film on the subject in the video below. Watch:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: Warren draws crowd of 12,000 in surge reminiscent of Trump’s ‘surprising momentum’ in 2016
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall