REPORT: Border Patrol catches 300-plus illegal immigrants in Arizona, nearly half children
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The Border Patrol caught 325 people — including 32 unaccompanied youngsters — who illegally crossed a vehicular barrier into Arizona on Saturday. The Daily Mail said they were found after they lit a campfire to cope with the freezing temperatures.
The article goes on to state the following:
The group included another 150 kids who were with families. They’re all from countries Central America.
Two of the children were taken to a local hospital. A 5-year-old was treated for chicken pox and a 12-year-old for a skin infection.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence