REPORT: Book about young women who worked in Obama White House getting TV adaptation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A drama series based on a book about women who worked for the Obama administration is reportedly in the works at ABC.
The in-development show is based on “Yes She Can: 10 Stories of Hope & Change From Young Female Staffers of the Obama White House.” Variety was first to report news of the potential TV series.
The article goes on to state the following:
The book, released earlier this year, includes stories compiled by Molly Dillon from “ten inspiring young staffers who joined [Obama’s] administration in their 20s with the hope of making a difference,” according to its publisher.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: W.H.O. makes announcement on trial of anti-malaria drug hydoxychloroquine
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends
- REPORT: Judge Blocks Prosecution’s Request In Epstein Case
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Possible Running Mate Scolds Biden Over ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark…On CNN!
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Dem governor breaks own rules, caught without a mask at beach
- Submit News
- REPORT: Ahmaud Arbery family’s legal team reveals probe into law enforcement
- REPORT: NAACP pushes back on Biden’s claim it endorsed him after ‘you ain’t black’ furor