REPORT: Book: Paul Ryan opens up about contempt for Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
An upcoming book reveals former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) has returned to attacking President Donald Trump’s character, taking particular offense to his dismissive nickname for pornographic actress Stormy Daniels.
Politico Magazine’s Tim Alberta writes in American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump that Ryan “Now out of office and trading in his power suits for a blue vest” is once again criticizing the president and “saw retirement as the ‘escape hatch,’” according to an excerpt obtained by the Washington Post.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I told myself I gotta have a relationship with this guy to help him get his mind right,” the former speaker recounted. “Because, I’m telling you, he didn’t know anything about government… I wanted to scold him all the time.”
“Those of us around him really helped to stop him from making bad decisions. All the time,” he continued. “We helped him make much better decisions, which were contrary to kind of what his knee-jerk reaction was. Now I think he’s making some of these knee-jerk reactions.”
Breitbart further reports:
Ryan retired from the House in January after serving three years as the chamber’s speaker. Under his watch, Republicans lost a House majority in the 2018 midterm election. Since leaving Congress, he joined Fox Corp. as a member of its board of directors.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democratic presidential debate question about Ellen sparks outrage
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- REPORT: Brit Hume Explains Why He Thinks Pelosi Still Hasn’t Called For Trump Impeachment Vote
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- REPORT: At least 3 ‘Squad’ members throw weight behind Dem candidate in stunning endorsement
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say