REPORT: Body found encased in ‘cement’ believed to be that of missing woman
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The body of a Las Vegas woman who was reported missing in May is believed to have been found in the Nevada desert, completely encased in cement inside a “wooden structure,” court documents reveal.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were dispatched to a home on May 31 just before 7 p.m. concerning a missing person report. The victim, later identified by Las Vegas Review-Journal as Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, had not been heard from for several days.
The article goes on to state the following:
Several months later, on Oct. 8., homicide detectives recovered a body in the desert area just north of Las Vegas. Police said the body was found completely encased in “concrete and in a wooden structure.” Although police have not yet formally identified the victim, court documents obtained by the Review-Journal name Gonzalez.
The victim reportedly worked in the adult entertainment industry and had a large following on social media. Police arrested Christopher Prestipino, 45, and Lisa Mort, 31, in connection with the woman’s murder. The report states that investigators believe the victim was murdered inside Prestipino’s residence.
Court documents revealed the following:
Prestipino strangled the victim and then injected her body with pool cleaner after leaving her “tied up to a bedpost for an extended period of time.” After she was killed, he reportedly transported the body to the desert using a rented U-Haul.
— Las Vegas RJ (@reviewjournal) October 16, 2019
2 suspects arrested by Vegas cops after woman missing for 5 months is found encased in a “homemade concrete and wooden structure.”
Christopher Prestipino and Lisa Mort are accused of the grisly murder.https://t.co/9KZQtz7roU
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) October 16, 2019
— Ricardo Torres-Cortez (@rickytwrites) October 15, 2019
COMING UP: @LVMPD says Christopher Prestipino held a woman against her will & murdered her inside his home. The Clark County Coroner has yet to release the identity of the woman, but neighbors tell @8NewsNow her name is Esmeralda Gonzalez. We’ll have more #tonight at 5 & 6. #8NN pic.twitter.com/ibTZhFNL1p
— Orko Manna (@orko_manna) October 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Celebrity singer calls flight attendant ‘racist’ after incident onboard
- REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump given disgusting label on Wikimedia’s Wikidata Site
- POLL: Was Trump’s tweet against Yovanovitch ‘intimidation of a witness’?
- REPORT: State Dept. official confirms Trump-Sondland conversation on Ukraine probes
- EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar threatens Trump amid impeachment hearings
- VIDEO: Trump accuses intelligence inspector general of seeking ‘publicity for himself’
- REPORT: Former WH counsel: Trump ‘should have been impeached the day he walked in’
- BREAKING: Stolen Kansas trailer found, thousands of meals inside meant for homeless vets gone
- REPORT: New witness claims first-hand account of Trump’s push for Ukraine probes
- BREAKING: Boeing 737 forced to divert after engine shuts down