REPORT: Black Friday shoppers drop record-breaking $5.4B in online sales
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
Shoppers aren’t waiting for Cyber Monday sales to begin their holiday shopping.
On Black Friday, shoppers spent a record-breaking $5.4 billion as of 9 p.m. ET — a 22.3 percent increase from 2018, according to preliminary data published by Adobe Analytics, which measures transactions from 80 of the top 100 online retailers.
The article goes on to state the following:
Total spending for the day is expected to reach $7.6 billion, the second-largest online sales day ever. It falls slightly short of last year’s Cyber Monday, during which consumers dropped $7.9 billion. On average, shoppers spent a staggering $5.3 million per minute in online purchases on Friday.
— fxl (@fxlozano) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- READ: House Judiciary report laying out grounds for impeachment
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- REPORT: Biden says his son’s foreign jobs ‘may have looked bad’ but weren’t wrong
- BREAKING: Suspect identified as Saudi national in shooting at naval base, multiple dead
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number