REPORT: Black Friday shoppers drop record-breaking $5.4B in online sales
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
Shoppers aren’t waiting for Cyber Monday sales to begin their holiday shopping.
On Black Friday, shoppers spent a record-breaking $5.4 billion as of 9 p.m. ET — a 22.3 percent increase from 2018, according to preliminary data published by Adobe Analytics, which measures transactions from 80 of the top 100 online retailers.
The article goes on to state the following:
Total spending for the day is expected to reach $7.6 billion, the second-largest online sales day ever. It falls slightly short of last year’s Cyber Monday, during which consumers dropped $7.9 billion. On average, shoppers spent a staggering $5.3 million per minute in online purchases on Friday.
— fxl (@fxlozano) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXBUSINESS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down
- VIDEO: Joe Biden Speaks Up About Suggestions to Abolish ICE