REPORT: Biology Teacher Allegedly Raped Boy Multiple Times Over Summer Break
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
A Kentucky teacher has been charged with multiple counts of rape after allegedly having sex with one of her 15-year-old male students.
Kendall Burk, 23, was a biology teacher at Grant County High School. According to the Grant County Sheriff’s office, she allegedly began a relationship with the student at the end of last school year that turned sexual over the summer.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Wednesday, a student told a teacher about the alleged sexual contact. The teacher immediately told the administration. The same day, the administration called police.
“Our deputies, at that point, once they were alerted, interviewed some other students who had made the allegations and worked backwards, interviewing the victim as well as the teacher,” Grant County Sheriff Brian Mains told the station, adding that Burk allegedly admitted to having sex with the boy twice in her car, and twice more at her parents’ home.
Kendall Burk was a biology teacher at Grant County HS. The sheriff says she began a relationship with one of her 15-year-old male students at the end of last school year and it turned sexual over the summer.
Burk is now facing rape and sodomy charges: https://t.co/cMW6zzrAgn
— Local 12/WKRC-TV (@Local12) August 23, 2019
Kendall Burk, 23, held on $50K bail – scheduled in court Monday. She‘s accused of having sex w/15-yes-old male student 4x over summer. Charges: rape/sodomy – in KY, sodomy can mean oral sex. Grant Co HS says it’s crafting letter to parents now. #GrantCounty #ChildAbuse #ChildRape pic.twitter.com/wOOmkhIax8
— Local12David (@Local12David) August 22, 2019
— Lauren Artino (@FOX19Lauren) August 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PEOPLE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
- BREAKING: Authorities arrest suspect in connection to 1985 hijacking of TWA flight (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
- VIDEO: ‘Staunch’ Democrats switch to Trump: ‘He’s our guy’
- JUST IN: Two killed, 8 injured in bar violent shooting: ‘The sheer magnitude of injury is like none I have seen’
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: New revelations about how intelligence whistleblower obtained knowledge of the communications