REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Bill Gates in an interview published Tuesday defended his association with registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, describing his relationship with the disgraced financier as business-oriented.
Gates told The Wall Street Journal that he met with Epstein solely for his connections to other businessmen, adding that he did not attend the rumored parties at which Epstein was accused of preying on young girls.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I met him. I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him. I didn’t go to New Mexico or Florida or Palm Beach or any of that,” Gates told the Journal. “There were people around him who were saying, ‘hey, if you want to raise money for global health and get more philanthropy, he knows a lot of rich people.’ ”
“Every meeting where I was with him were meetings with men. I was never at any parties or anything like that. He never donated any money to anything that I know about,” Gates continued.
Um, so here’s a question.
— Anand Giridharadas (@AnandWrites) September 7, 2019
Most perplexing thing in this sordid story of corruption and coverup is that Bill Gates was making his donations thru Epstein – not because Gates is saintly but because: what did he need Epstein for to give $$ to MIT – why couldn’t he just give on his own?
— Philip Gourevitch (@PGourevitch) September 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- VIDEO: The View slams Julián Castro’s ‘ageism’
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- VIDEO: Couple Traveled Through Asia To Prove Countries Get A ‘Bad Rap.’ Now They’re Reportedly Jailed There.
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son