REPORT: Biden’s Lead in Dem Poll Narrows
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) could be losing his secure footing as the Democrat primary’s solid frontrunner, an Economist/YouGov Poll released Wednesday revealed.
The survey, conducted July 7 – 9, 2019 among 1500 U.S. adult citizens (1140 registered voters) asked likely Democrat primary voters: “If the Democratic presidential primary or caucus in your state were held today, who would you vote for?”
The article goes on to state the following:
While Biden continued to lead the pack with 22 percent support, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) landed firmly in second place with 18 percent support. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) followed in a close third, garnering 15 percent support.
“Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris pass Bernie Sanders in new poll with Joe Biden leading by only 5 points,” Newsweek tweeted.
Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris pass Bernie Sanders in new poll with Joe Biden leading by only 5 points https://t.co/2dRheoHoa3
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant